Albuquerque Electrical Repairs
Safe and Effective Electrical Repair Services for Customers in Albuquerque, New Mexico
TruFlo Air LLC is committed to providing top-notch electrical repair services to ensure the safety and functionality of your home's electrical system. Our team of licensed and experienced electricians has the expertise to tackle a wide range of electrical issues, from fixing flickering lights and faulty outlets to repairing circuit breakers and rewiring homes. We understand the importance of prompt and efficient service, which is why we prioritize quick response times and same-day service options to address your electrical needs as soon as possible.
Our electrical repair services are backed by our commitment to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We take all necessary precautions to ensure that our repairs are carried out safely and in compliance with local codes and regulations. By choosing TruFlo Air LLC for your electrical repair needs, you can trust that our skilled technicians will diagnose and resolve the issue professionally, ensuring the safety and reliability of your electrical system.
What Kinds of Electrical Fixtures and Components Do We Repair?
- Light switches and dimmers
- Electrical outlets and GFCI outlets
- Circuit breakers and fuse boxes
- Electrical panels and subpanels
- Ceiling fans and exhaust fans
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms
- Doorbells and intercom systems
- Home automation and smart home devices
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Baseboard heaters and thermostats
- Pool and spa electrical systems
- Backup generators and transfer switches
- Indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, such as recessed lights, chandeliers, and security lights
- Surge protectors and whole-house surge protection systems
- Transformers and voltage regulators
- And more!
Don't let electrical problems go unresolved – trust TruFlo Air LLC for all your electrical repair needs. Call our Albuquerque team at (888) 246-0785 or our El Paso team at (915) 228-3358 today to request a free estimate!
What Kinds of Electrical Repairs Should Always Be Handled by a Trained Professional?
- Circuit Breaker Repairs: Working on circuit breakers involves dealing with high voltage and potential hazards. A professional electrician can safely diagnose and repair any issues.
- Electrical Panel Repairs: Repairing or replacing an electrical panel is a complex task that requires knowledge of electrical systems and adherence to local codes.
- Wiring and Rewiring: Repairing or installing wiring should be left to professionals, as improper wiring can lead to electrical fires, shock hazards, and other dangers.
- GFCI Outlet Repairs: Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlets protect against electrical shocks. Installing or repairing these outlets requires expertise to ensure proper functioning and safety.
- Light Fixture Repairs: Working with light fixtures may involve dealing with live wires and connections. A professional electrician can safely handle these tasks while ensuring proper installation and functionality.
- Ceiling Fan Repairs: Installing or repairing a ceiling fan requires knowledge of electrical wiring, balancing, and mounting techniques to ensure safe operation.
- Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Repairs: Proper installation and maintenance of these life-saving devices are crucial for their effectiveness. A professional electrician can ensure they are installed correctly and functioning as intended.
Our Albuquerque electrical repair team always gets the job done safely and correctly. Contact us today and let us handle all of your electrical repair needs!
We got a new mini split replacing our old one that was completely out of code.Nikita G.
TruFlo Air LLC has been a super company to work with! FGary M.
Send us a message or give us a call to see how we can help.
Signs that Your Electrical System Needs Repairs
- Flickering or Dimming Lights: If your lights flicker or dim when appliances turn on or off, it could indicate a problem with your electrical system, such as overloaded circuits or loose connections.
- Frequent Circuit Breaker Trips: If your circuit breakers trip frequently, there may be an issue with circuit overloads, short circuits, or faulty wiring.
- Burning Smells or Discolored Outlets: A burning smell or discolored outlets can be signs of overheating or damaged wiring, which can pose a fire risk.
- Buzzing or Humming Noises: Unusual noises coming from your electrical system, such as buzzing or humming, may indicate a problem with wiring, circuits, or electrical devices.
- Warm or Hot Outlets and Switches: Outlets and switches should not feel warm or hot to the touch. If they do, it could be a sign of overloaded circuits, faulty wiring, or damaged devices.
- Frequent Blown Fuses: Repeatedly blowing fuses can indicate an issue with overloaded circuits, outdated electrical panels, or faulty devices.
- Electrical Shocks: If you experience mild shocks when touching outlets, switches, or appliances, it could be a sign of grounding issues or faulty wiring.
- Outdated or Damaged Wiring: Cracked, frayed, or exposed wiring can pose a significant safety risk and should be addressed immediately.
- Aluminum Wiring: Homes built between the 1960s and 1970s may have aluminum wiring, which is more prone to corrosion and can present a fire hazard. If you have aluminum wiring, it's essential to have it inspected and potentially replaced by a professional.
TruFlo Air LLC's team of experienced electrical repair professionals is here to help you maintain a safe and efficient electrical system in your home or business. Contact us online today for a free estimate and let us address your electrical concerns promptly and professionally!